This is the letter to surrender in the Rudra Gyan Yagya, a letter to Shiv Baba that every BK (Brahma Kumari and Kumar) must print, sign and keep it with them. They may also sign a copy of this letter and post to us at any of the 8800 centres around the world OR send the PDF scanned copy via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: You can download the PDF version of this letter to print & sign. Download PDF. Find all our articles listed on page - General Articles.
The Surrender Letter
On Godly permissions, we present you this unique surrender letter upon following and submitting which, you shall declare yourself, a complete follower of Godly advice. This is surrender letter for all Brahma Kumari and Kumar. Keep this always saved. This will remind you the promise you made to the supreme father – Shiv baba.
To: Shiv Baba
From: (your name):
I am writing today, to you. You are the most beloved personality and everyone knows your name. They call you God, Ishwar and Allah. Yet no one knows you, your identity and the task which you do for the world.
O supreme father, I have now recognized you. I am your lost and now found child. I am a soul. You are the supreme soul. I also have now known your identity. You are an ocean of peace, purity, love and knowledge. I received all of these when I remembered you. You are a point of light and you are beyond this World cycle. You have come to purify all the souls and take us back to our supreme home of peace and light, from where we came.
Upon your directions, I have taken a vow of complete purity for rest of my life. You have told us that this is our last birth in world cycle. We have now recognised our true spiritual identity. Dearest Baba, I promise that I will remain pure in my thoughts, words and action. I never will give or take sorrow from anyone. Like you, I will become a giver of happiness and knowledge. I declare also myself as your helping hand in your elevated task of World transformation. I will always stay in spiritual service through either with my mind, my mouth and my hands. You have become the power of my hands, the word of my mouth and the elevated thoughts of my mind.
O baba, you give us the fortune of heaven. You are the heavenly God Father whom we all
prayed. You have now come to make us equal to yourself. You are most kind. No one is like you. You never say a word and you explain everything. Make me as you are. I am all yours. I give all my time, energy and attention in your Gyan Murli, in your world service and in you O creator of world, O remover of all sorrow.
At last, I declare that from today, from this second, I surrender myself to you. Whatever you
have said in your Murli is locked in my mind. Your advice is my priority. Your knowledge is my
food. And benefit of the entire world, benefit to my all brothers and sisters is my goal. I am now
a world servant and also a master of all your wealth.
Yours now and forever, Signature:
✱ Guidelines (must read) ✱
Following are guidelines before you submit this form to your nearest BK centre or to Mount Abu Madhuban centre. You must read the below points.
1. By submitting above form, you have taken a vow to God himself. Hence you have to be very careful. You accept that the teacher is Shiv baba and no one else. Him as the father, mother, friend, and the guide.
2. God is incorporeal and does not possess a body. Hence the teachings are taught through medium of Brahma (prajapita) whom we remember as the first human (Adam). Through brahma, God (shiv baba) has adopted us for giving inheritance. You declare: 'I have understood this clearly.'
3. You declare: 'I understand that I will listen or read the Gyan Murli regularly as I took a vow to surrender. I will try my best to transform myself according to the elevated direction (shrimat) given in Murli.'
4. You declare: 'Murli is the source of all understanding. Hence in case I do not know the answer to an asked question, I will direct them to listen to Murli instead of giving an inaccurate answer.'
5. You declare: 'I promise to Shiv baba that I will become a good child, a sincere student and an obedient follower.'
Once again, I confirm that this surrender letter is completely followed by me and I will try m best to follow each and every guidelines given in this letter. Time left is very less and hence I would have to be quick in my Purusharth (spiritual effort making) to become pure, powerful and virtuous.
NOTE: Please send this letter to the nearest BK centre to your residence or to our main centre (madhuban, mount abu). By sending this letter, you are accepting all the above BK guidelines that you will follow in your life.
Visit our Main Website: www.brahma-kumaris.com OR www.bkofficial.com
Your Full Name:
Number of Years since in Gyaan:
Residence and nearest centre:
Date of Letter submitted:
✱ Also read this - God's Letter (Shiv baba's message)
---- In the God Fatherly World Servcie --- by Team of Shiv Baba Service ---- Advance Party ----