"Main points of the new knowledge received from the Bestower of Knowledge"
1) What are the main points of knowledge that we human souls have to keep in our intellects, to which we have to pay a lot of attention? First of all, we have to have the firm faith of who is it that is teaching us. 2) All of us are human souls and the Supreme Soul is our Father. We souls, the children, are separate from the Supreme Soul, the Father.
3) God is not unending. God is not omnipresent. We have to keep this knowledge in our intellects and this is why our knowledge is different from others'. Although worldly people think that they have Godâ€™s knowledge, when you ask them what knowledge it is that they have, they would say that God is omnipresent. God says: You can only receive My knowledge from Me, just as you receive knowledge to become a barrister from a barrister and knowledge to become a doctor from a doctor. There are many barristers there and if you cannot study with one, you can study with another. If one doctor cannot teach you, another doctor will. However, apart from one God, no human being, whether he is a saint or a great soul, can teach this Godly knowledge. So how could we believe that they have God's knowledge in them?
4) God does not come here in every age, but instead, God only comes once in the cycle at the confluence age, that is, at the confluence of the end of the iron age and the beginning of the golden age. He comes and destroys irreligiousness and establishes the one original eternal religion of truth. How can people say that God comes in every age? They even say that the God of the Gita is Shri Krishna and that He came in the copper age. All of these things have to be proved. The God of the Gita is not Shri Krishna, it is Shiva, the Supreme Soul, and He does not come in the copper age. He comes at the confluence age.
5) It is said: There is extreme darkness without a guru. Which guru is that? How is the human world tree inverted and how are we to conquer our five vices?
6) We are those same Pandav warriors who had God personally with them and they had victory on their side.
7) God Himself is the Almighty Authority and those who have taken full company of the Supreme Soul receive both the crowns of light and might from God. To keep all of these things in your intellect is said to be knowledge.
2. What is the basis of becoming fortunate and unfortunate?
What is the basis of the two words - being unfortunate and fortunate? We know that it is God who gives us the fortune of happiness and human beings themselves who make themselves unfortunate. When all human beings are completely happy, it is said that they have good fortune and when people call themselves unhappy, they consider themselves to be unfortunate. We cannot say that we receive fortune or misfortune from God; no. It is foolishness to think this way. God gives us the fortune of happiness, but to create your fortune or to spoil your fortune is based on your karma. All of this depends on the sanskars of human beings. As you develop the sanskars of sin and charity, so your fortune is created, but because of not knowing this secret, people blame God for everything. People have invented so many different ways of Maya to keep themselves happy, and then some consider themselves to be happy with that same Maya, and others renounce that same Maya. Then, because of renouncing that Maya, they consider themselves to be happy. They are trying so many different ways to remain happy, but even after they have invented so many different ways, the result goes towards sorrow. When there is extreme sorrow in the world, God comes at that time in an incognito form and establishes the divine world, God gives all human souls, with the power of yoga, the fortune of happiness. Achcha.