Just as knowledge without action is useless and Action without knowledge is meaningless, in a similar way worrying with a reason but no action is useless, and worrying for no reason is both meaningless and useless. It may be only due to weak and unstable mind that can not remain in present and concentrate on action. So stop worrying or overthinking, and start 'living' in the 'present'.
Steps for RajYoga Meditation
1. Sit relaxed. (Tip: Use our Nature's sounds audio collection to relax and calm your mind)
2. Focus on breath. (Take 'deep' breath, hold for 4 to 5 seconds, and exhale out slowly)
3. Repeat Om lightly for 3 to 5 min. (Tip: Listen to our SoundCloud playlist on RajYoga music to focus and prepare for meditation)
4. Visualise yourself as a tiny point of conscious energy at the centre of the forehead. (Tip: listening the RajYoga music does help to experience 'soul-consciousness'.
5. Then visualise Supreme soul, who is our spiritual father, who is the power house. Visualise the supreme soul is just above your head or in soul world.
(If you need help with experiencing a connection with God (the Supreme Soul), or visualising this, we do have some guided visual videos on YouTube for RajYoga meditation. For example, here are our official videos:
Imagine that white light of virtues and red light of powers are penetrating through your top of the head from him and flowing through all 7 Chakras and body parts. You will start feeling energetic and light . Your mind will also get stabilized.
Practice this short meditation exercises (of mind) and listen to Raja Yoga meditation music (from here or from Youtube) whenever you get time or need an upliftment.